Pull up a chair, get a cup of tea, and enjoy reading the recipes and tidbits of my journey through Life.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome 2013

First off, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!  Oky, now that is out of my system, on to bigger and better things.

I have been thinking a lot lately about how...well, unsatisfied I am with myself and life in general.  I feel like I am in a rut, and a not-so-productive rut at that.  Since it is the New Year, I thought some changes were in order. 

   1. Health
  • Only go out to eat at a restaurant for special occasions
  • Get an entree salad when we do go out, unless it is for a specific type food, like pizza
  • No more sodas...period
  • Try HARD to have a salad at every dinner at home
   2.  Housework
  • Change my cleaning schedule to one room a day
  • Have a structured daily routine broken down into Morning, Afternoon, Evening, and Before Bed
   3.  Home Office
  • Set up my home office in the basement
  • Menu Planning on Monday
  • Garden Planning on Tuesday
  • Clean my home office on Wednesday
  • File papers on Thursday
  • Plan/check schedule for weekend on Friday
  4. Finances
  • Cut our grocery budget to $50 a week
  • Any left over from grocery budget go into fund of some kind (haven't decided yet)
  • Only go out to restaurants for special occasions

I think I can adhere to these without too much problem.  I will probably struggle along the way, but in the end there will be a better me.  Gods above, please say it is so! 

No comments:

Post a Comment