Pull up a chair, get a cup of tea, and enjoy reading the recipes and tidbits of my journey through Life.

Monday, July 9, 2012

Plan for the week of July 9th

Today was a total waste thanks to the shoulder, but tomorrow should be better.  At least I am hoping it is because I have an ambitious week planned with cooking for the freezer and canning, and also gutting the house of unwated knick-knacks and books I will never read again. Below is the "working" list, as always Life might change what day these things occur.

Tuesday
  • Twice Baked Potatoes for the freezer
  • Begin making Chow-Chow
  • Double batch Tomato Surprise Soup
  • Peach Muffins from aging peaches in fridge
  • Go through books
  • Take pictures of chaffing dishes to put on Ebay
  • Take pictures of knick-knacks to put on Ebay
  • Go through serving platters
  • Take pictures of serving platters to put on Ebay
  • Make dishwasher detergent
Wednesday
  • Finish Chow-Chow
  • Can Chow-Chow
  • Pressure Can Tomato Surprise Soup
  • Take pictured of books to put on Ebay
Thursday
  • Enchilada Sauce
  • Enchiladas for the freezer
Friday
  • TBA

Luckily none of this will involve the left shoulder much, seeing as how I am right-handed.  I have also found a huge farmer's market a little ways from our house and plan to check it out this Saturday if the temps stay out of the 100's.  Being photosensitive sucks the big one this time of year.  Maybe I can find some good deals for produce to put up for the winter.  I will definitely have to pack the Gatorade and water because I do NOT want to be back at Kaiser for an IV of fluid; took three weeks for the bruise to go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment